Things To Know About Changes To Unemployment
Updated: Aug 16
By Danny Neary
At the end of July, the federal government will be making changes to expanded unemployment they’ve been offering during the COVID-19 pandemic. Here’s what they want you to know.
1. Those hoping for an extension on unemployment due to the unprecedented pandemic should grow up and become a man already.
2. If you were counting on the expanded unemployment money, you should consider ending it all or shutting up and just watching the new season of Ozark.
3. If you have questions, you can call your state’s unemployment agency between the hours of 8 and 8:15.
4. If you need more assistance and aid from the government, you may want to consider moving to a different country.
5. If your adjusted unemployment payment isn’t enough ,you can always apply for a new job. (US government not responsible when that job inevitably exposes you to COVID-19.)