More Tips For Giving Gifts
By Danny Neary
1. When wrapping your gifts make sure you do it securely so none of the mashed potatoes and gravy leak out.
2. Department stores are a great place to look for gifts but if you're trying to be secretive make sure the cashier is not Mr. Bean.
3. Remember that no matter what, everyone could always use more pets.
4. When giving someone a gift, discreetly remove the price tag and place it in their hand.
5. If you're going to buy someone a car for Christmas make sure they know your name.