How to Cope With Sports Being Gone
By Danny Neary
1. Do a hilarious prank of pretending to take a charge every time your wife tries to get past you.
2. Consider speaking to your children.
3. Mix things up by having other people watch you get brain damage.
4. Watch The Last Dance or Save The Dance.
5. Start your own March Madness by betting on which of your friends gets sick first.
6. Take out pent up aggression on Grubhub guy.
7. Try calling in to yell at the guy who does the traffic report.
8. Start cheering every time someone says yes to the dress.
9. Yell at your son playing Madden without knelling for the flag.
10. Ask scientists to look into technological possibility of online poker.