Best Sports Movies Ever
By Danny Neary
1. Cinderella Man: The best movie to feature Russel Crowe violently punching people in the face that wasn’t filmed by TMZ.
2. Hoosiers: This classic film was praised by critics and fans alike for connecting with middle America in a way Hillary Clinton never could.
3. The Blind Side: The incredible true story about one woman's selflessness and her ability to inspire others to win an Oscar by doing a bad Southern accent and wearing a wig.
4. Million Dollar Baby: Critics praised this film for its surprising ending, calling it Clint Eastwood’s second most memorable use of an empty chair.
5. Fever Pitch: The beautiful tale of a woman who overcomes every obstacle and manages to love a man despite him being from Boston.